The journal has devoted itself to publish original works in all fields in order to contribute to knowledge. It is however important to be aware of the ethical code of conduct that binds researchers at every stage; for editors, authors and reviewers.
- It is the responsibility of the editor to make sure every article is published in the PCE Journal.
- Must help the author to follow the guidelines.
- Must communicate with other editors or reviewers in final decision-making.
- The editor must assess the publication of the manuscript objectively, regardless of racial background, religion, gender, ethnicity political beliefs, etc
- Must ensure that the document is sent to the reviewers and does not contain information on the author.
- Editors should respect requests made by authors, not to subject to review by any other person.
- Must ensure confidentiality in manuscripts submitted.
- Reviewers must comment on any possible errors in ethical research and publications.
- Must make sure to do their work on time and must as well notify the editor regarding their inability to finish their work.
- Confidentiality of manuscripts must be ensured.
- Should there be any potential conflict of interest, reviewers should not review that particular manuscript.
- Materials that need to be published must not be sent elsewhere simultaneously.
- Authenticity in research work must be ensured with the right sources properly cited.
- Desist from any form of plagiarism.
- Criteria described in the guidelines must be strictly followed.
- It is advised not to publish any personal information which may create any form of confusion in the manuscript.
- Data and details of research must be submitted to the editor if any falsification is suspected.